BHP Training offers a wide range of training packages to suit your organisational needs.
Our training packages range from half day sessions, one or two day sessions, to packages over a number of weeks at regular intervals.
Delivery can be flexible to suit your organisational needs, including in house training packages and delivery at weekends and evenings to maximise attendance.
Our trainers are experienced in delivering training to a range of staff, including those for whom English is their second language up to employees working at strategic leadership and management level.
Benefits to your organisation
- Greater productivity within the workplace
- Enhanced efficiency and effectiveness which will have a positive impact on your business
- Staff motivation will be increased, which can increase retention rates
- Learning takes place on site so down time of staff is minimised
- Employees will have nationally recognised qualification
- Develop employees skills, knowledge and understanding
- Increase number of employees promoted within the organisation
- Promote employee loyalty through feeling valued.
You can find employer case studies below:
- Report writing skills
- Health and Social Care CPD courses
- Consensus dialogue using a Socratic Dialogue approach
- Gaining awarding body status for SMEs, Third Sector
- Improving customer service within the organisation
- Evaluating delivery in the private and public sector
- SOVA – (Supporting Vulnerable Adults, meeting legislation)
- Equality and Diversity incorporating the new Equalities Act
- Food Hygiene for second language speakers
- Health and Safety for second language speakers
- Time management for middle managers, in the 21ST Century
- How to gain a quality kite mark, what this means for your organisation.
Full details of our current short courses can be found on the courses page.
BHP Training provides flexible, high quality work based qualifications in the following areas:
- Advice and Guidance. Please click here to find Advice and Guidance case studies.
- Business Skills
- Customer Service. Please click here to find Customer Service case studies.
- Health and Social Care. Please click here to find Health and Social Care case studies.
We deliver NVQ diplomas in a way that best fits with both the employer and individual’s needs to maximise productivity of the workforce. Courses are designed to impact on the individual’s job performance and to enhance their effectiveness within your organisation.
- Train the Trainers – Literacy and Numeracy
- PTLLS (Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Service) – Level 3 and 4: CTLLS (Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Service) – Level 3 and 4
- Embedding Functional Skills (English and Maths) within a vocational context.
Full course information and unit details can be found on our courses page.